- Equality Florida
- We are the largest civil rights organization dedicated to securing full equality for FL’s lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) community.
- Gainesville Community Alliance
- The Gainesville Community Alliance (GCA) is a social membership organization that provides an environment in which gay. lesbian, bisexual, transgendered people, and their friends have opportunities to meet through educational and social activities.
- Human Rights Council of North Central Florida
- Founded in 1993, the Human Rights Council of North Central Florida (HRCNCF) works to end discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity in the interest of civic betterment and social welfare. HRCNCF also seeks to work in coalition with other organizations to end discrimination based on race, gender, socioeconomic status, age, religion, national origin, or disability.
- Parents, Family & Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)
- Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays of Gainesville (PFLAG Gainesville) is a newly formed chapter of PFLAG, the nation’s foremost family-based organization committed to the civil rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people. Launched in New York City in 1973 by mothers and fathers who stood up for their gay children, PFLAG’s national movement now has more than 250,000 members and supporters in over 500 chapters throughout the United States.
- Pride Community Center of North Central Florida
- Pride Community Center of North Central Florida is an IRS 501(c)(3) charitable organization serving Alachua, Bradford, Clay, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Lafayette, Levy, Marion, Putnam, Suwannee and Union Counties with PRIDE! We have an online Calendar of events for all of North Central Florida’s LGBTQ+ organizations, Public Service Announcements, information on the Board of Directors for your Community Center, links to other resources and much more!