- The University of Florida’s Digital LGBTQIA+ Collection consists of varied materials including bulletins, journals, magazines, newsletters, and newspapers, photographs and assorted ephemera published by lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning, intersex and asexual (LGBTQIA) organizations supporting the State of Florida’s LGBTQIA+ community.
- To check out materials from the Tamara Cohen LGBTQ Resource Library, individuals need to take the item(s) they would like to check out to one of our student ambassadors or LGBTQ Affairs staff member. An ambassador or LGBT Affairs staff member will be able to assist you and check out the items for you. Checkouts last for 2 weeks.
- J. Wayne Reitz Union Suite 2210, UF Campus ; Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
Phone and Hours: 352-294-7851 / 8am-5pm, M-F
Women’s and Gender Studies research takes an interdisciplinary approach to the study of gender, its function in cultures and societies, and its intersections with race and class.
Very large collection of links related to LGBTQ+ studies and research.
- The mission of this committee is to promote intercultural understanding and acceptance among library users and library staff by educating, empowering, and creating self-awareness in the context of a global society. Leveraging the Libraries’ expertise, programs, collections, and services will foster an environment of inclusion and equality with fairness, appreciation for individual differences, and respect for all. (UF Library Guides)
- This guide is on health information resources that are specifically designed for use by non-health professionals; i.e. patients and community members.